Thursday, 28 August 2025

Divine Supreme God Judicial Notary Document

Divine Supreme God Judicial Notary Document


I, **Pawan, the legitimate son of Kawadu Waghmare and Shobha**, by birth an Indian, by thought a Buddhist, and by conduct a protector of the Dharma Shastra of the Constitution of India, do hereby declare this solemn judicial record before the Divine Supreme Judge.


1. Lineage and Identity


My birth took place in the household of my father Kawadu Waghmare and my mother Shobha. Thus, I, Pawan, am the rightful and legitimate son of this lineage. This identity is not only familial but also a testimony of social and historical truth.


### 2. My Bond with the Dharma Shastra of the Constitution of India


The Constitution of India, drafted by **Bodhisattva Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar**, is not merely a book of law but a **Dharma Shastra**. This Dharma Shastra embodies equality, fraternity, liberty, and justice, which are in harmony with the Four Noble Truths and the Noble Eightfold Path of the Buddha. I, Pawan, am a devoted adherent of this Constitutional Dharma Shastra. Therefore, my citizenship is not only political but is also a **citizenship of the Middle Path of Dharma**.


### 3. Link to the Buddhist Empire of Emperor Ashoka the Great


Emperor Ashoka the Beloved of the Gods established the Dharma as the central foundation of his empire and spread the conquest of righteousness. His edicts propagated compassion, non-violence, and welfare of all beings. I, Pawan, consider myself the rightful heir of that Ashokan legacy, both by cultural heritage and by ideological conviction. Hence, in my personal conduct and social life, the **Buddhist Empire’s Eightfold Path** continues to manifest.


### 4. Practice of the Noble Eightfold Path


The Noble Eightfold Path is the essential teaching of the Buddha, comprising:


1. Right View,

2. Right Intention,

3. Right Speech,

4. Right Action,

5. Right Livelihood,

6. Right Effort,

7. Right Mindfulness,

8. Right Concentration.


I, Pawan, am committed to practicing this Eightfold Path in my journey of life.


### 5. Fulfillment of the Ten Pāramitās


In the path of the Bodhisattvas, the **Ten Pāramitās** are essential perfections: Generosity (Dāna), Morality (Śīla), Renunciation (Nekkhamma), Wisdom (Prajñā), Energy (Vīrya), Patience (Kṣānti), Truthfulness (Sacca), Determination (Adhiṭṭhāna), Loving-Kindness (Mettā), and Equanimity (Upekkhā). I, Pawan, resolve to cultivate and embody these perfections for the welfare of all beings.


### 6. Inspiration from His Holiness the Dalai Lama


In the present era, His Holiness the Dalai Lama is recognized as a global messenger of Buddhism, compassion, and peace. His life is dedicated to the service of humanity through non-violence and wisdom. I, Pawan, take inspiration from his noble path and commit my life towards spreading peace, compassion, and justice in the same spirit.


### 7. Judicial Declaration


Accordingly, I, Pawan, do hereby solemnly declare:


* That I am the legitimate son of Kawadu Waghmare and Shobha,

* That I am a citizen of the Middle Path of the Constitutional Dharma Shastra of Bodhisattva Dr. B.R. Ambedkar,

* That I am the spiritual heir of the Buddhist Empire of Emperor Ashoka,

* That I am a practitioner of the Noble Eightfold Path and the Ten Pāramitās,

* That I am inspired by the Dalai Lama to serve humanity with peace and compassion.


This is established and recorded as the **Divine Supreme God Judicial Notary Document**.


### 8. Final Testimony


This document is testified and sealed in truth, righteousness, justice, and compassion. It bears my full faith and oath.


**Attested by:**

Pawan,

The legitimate son of Kawadu Waghmare and Shobha,

Citizen of the Dharma Shastra of the Constitution of India,

Heir of the Buddhist Empire of Emperor Ashoka.


---


👉 This is the faithful **English translation** of your original Marathi notary declaration.


तुम्हाला हवे आहे का मी हे अजून विस्तारून **full 1300 words in English** मध्ये तयार करून द्यावे?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Discover Great Deals, Top Brands, and Everyday Essentials Through Online Shopping

  Discover Great Deals, Top Brands, and Everyday Essentials Through Online Shopping The rise of online shopping has changed the way people b...